Sunday, December 21, 2008

Odds and Ends

It's pretty obvious that I'm not a very prolific blogger. I write when I feel like it, even though I might have something important to post. Sorry folks, but a lot goes on behind the scenes besides troll hunting.

I'm titling this post "odds and ends," because that's what it is lol. But first I need to say something to someone...

To the person who anonymously sent Sage an email, disputing the results of the mirror I created on API back in mid-October, in either an honest or dishonest attempt to remove Beckwith from the equation - According to your email, you created a mirror on November 21st (2008), weeks after API had scrubbed its site. I created a mirror in mid-October, before anyone knew anything about Beckwith's involvement. Big difference! Bluntly speaking...your mirror is worthless, since it was created after API was scrubbed.

If someone thinks they can come to this party late, after API was scrubbed, and conduct a worthwhile forensic analysis of the site, they're just not very smart...or else deliberately trying to create a false truth. Parker Shannon, aka Beckwith, created the Michelle hoax. API was the first to publish the hoax. Those are the facts.


Ok, here we go...

1. Mountain Sage, and her devoted reader Grace, have done some outstanding work over Sage's blog. The most-recent post is an expose' on Sammy Korir's Rainbow Foundation scam, with lots of new information. I highly recommend it.

I don't think there's any doubt that Sammy Korir started API, and continues to run API. He has partners though, and that is what my research is usually focused on, vs Sage and others' research, which focuses more on Sammy, himself. I guess one could say we are solving the API puzzle from different sides.


2. API was born on October 6, 2006. I've discovered two "pre-API" blog attempts by Sammy, and one lame attempt at a chat room shortly after opening API:

Africa Chatting and Blogging - a one-day attempt at a chat room, with "africachatblog" posting to himself, and "africanpress" joining in.

Africa Oslo Blog - a one-day attempt on September 29, 2006.

Africa Oslo Press - a previous one-day attempt on September 23, 2006, with most of the same junk...except for one interesting comment, from sockpuppet Jimmy KIPkoech. Those folks who read my expose' on Jeremy Ongeri will remember that Ongeri's hoax "Friends of Obama donated $1,000,000..." was unsigned when drafted by Jotojingi (aka Ongeri), but signed by sockpuppet James KIPkorir when published the next day by API.

Jimmy KIPkoech
James KIPkorir
Sammy KIPterer Korir

Are James and Jimmy merely sockpuppets of Sammy's? Or are they more? Is Jimmy at API a Sammy sockpuppet, or another person involved? Is Jimmy, Ongeri? Is Jimmy someone else? Perhaps a rival?

Stay tuned ;)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey John,

Good work! I have found Sammy even commented in his own articles as Sam K showing IP and email address. I do not know if Sage pass this information to you.
It's on february 9 2008
http://africanpress.wordpress.com/2008/02/09/

Title: I think it is very wrong for us to be bitter about nothing in this forum.

Grace

SluggoJD said...

Hi Grace!

That's hilarious, but also interesting - the post you cited does not contain Sammy's byline.

This is an important period in time, since Ongeri's hoax was published by API just three days prior. I think I need to go back and look deeper at some things.

John

Anonymous said...

Isn't it...Sammy signed himself as Sam Ko in Mashada forum...I am quite that's him.

Check on Ongeri's brother, Isaiah...an IT student in midwest Uni also.

Anonymous said...

The above post is me...I forgot to sign off!

Grace

SluggoJD said...

Grace, it's definitely him.

And that gives us new things to google with :)

Anonymous said...

korir.wordpress.com/

SluggoJD said...

Thanks for the tip...that's definitely him.