Saturday, November 29, 2008

The noose tightens around "Jim"

This is Parker Shannon...Parker J Shannon, aka Beckwith of The Obama Files:

1.
SHANNON, PARKER J
69 ELLENTON, FL
BOSTON, MA
BROOKLINE, MA
BUZZARDS BAY, MA
MILTON, MA
NEWTON, MA

And here is Jerome Corsi's first email to API about the Michelle tape hoax:

From: Jerome Corsi
To: [Address Blocked]
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2008 5:27 PM
Subject: J.Corsi on Michelle Obama story

Jim

I am the person who called you about your Michelle Obama article today. You refer to me in the article — We are getting inundated by our readers to know if the story is true. Did you record Michelle Obama and can you release to me the audio tape.

This is very important. Please get back to me immediately.

Jerome R. Corsi
Senior Staff Reporter
World Net Daily
www.worldnetdaily.com
[Number Blocked]


So, Jerome Corsi first called "Jim" about his Michelle Obama article, and then wrote an email to "Jim."

I'm too lazy to post screen captures, but here's the link.

Perhaps it's time for Parker James Shannon to come clean.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Been following the API thing as an entertainment outlet. Don't understand your post. I want to... just don't know the players. The Good Chief expelled me from his kingdom long ago. I watched the chat last night until I, as well as all other lurkers, was banned. Still... I want to understand who is really behind the games. And, I just don't understand. As silly as API is, I like that all the crazies are there. Keeps them out of real stuff. Don't you think?

Anonymous said...

I want to understand who is really behind the games.

Having spent really far too much time reading through the API blog at the height of the scam (and trolled the wingnuts there a few times), I think I can explain, at least as far as Korir himself goes.

On the one hand, Sammy Korir is clearly an attention-seeking fantasist. He's been making false claims to garner attention for years, from pretending to be a senior representative of the Kenyan government when he first arrived in Norway, to claiming to know the whereabouts of a wanted Rwandan war criminal a few months ago.

But it goes deeper than that: It's a tribal thing. From a number of articles he's published (by himself and, purpotedly, other writers), it seems clear that Korir opposes (despises, even) both Obama and Raila Odinga because they are members of the Luo tribe. My guess is that he is a member of the Kikuyu tribe. He has said that Luo are not "mature" enough and have not proved they can be trusted with power. It's another form of racism, basically.

SluggoJD said...

Well that's great, but what if Sammy Korir isn't even involved?

Or perhaps Sammy Korir allows his name to be used, but nothing more?

Or perhaps Sammy and Parker are partners.

One thing is very clear - if Sammy is posting at API, he is not the only one. There have been too many instances of poetic English that is beyond his capabilities.

Another thing - it is quite possible that Jeremy Ongeri is handling the "African news stories" at API. Jeremy is a real person, in Minnesota, and I have already demonstrated that he crafted the original "Friends of Obama gave $1,000,000 to Raila" hoax, back on 2/5/08, more than two months before the hoax was widely circulated.