Monday, December 29, 2008

EDITED - ON HOLD FOR NOW - Polarik is actually Parker Shannon, aka Beckwith

ADDED 1/1/09

Well, I'm not sure what to believe right now.

On the one hand, I've got Polarik's supposed resume, his voice with the occasional brogue whenever he gets excited, his supposed IP and state of residence - Florida, and of course, all his BS about a fake COLB which pretty much proves only one thing - his resume is BS too.

And I've got tons on Parker - his resume, background check, addresses in both the Boston area and Florida, his Florida email address, pictures of the house in Florida, former websites, postings as PShannon, as Rick007 (same age), the proof that he was behind the Michelle tape hoax, yada yada yada...I've gathered a lot on this old man. He's very, very dirty.

But on the other hand, I can't close the deal yet, and Polarik's supposed IP, before timing out with 2 hops to go when performing a traceroute, comes up with a different area of Florida. In addition, someone who was consulted about my initial findings strongly believes they are not the same person.

I know that firewalls limit one's ability to perform a complete traceroute. I know that re-directs do the same thing. I know that clever trolls can mask linguistic traits, making it difficult to figure out sockpuppets.

But I can't close the deal. I can't ignore the IP evidence, even though it is not conclusive.

My search for the truth will continue.

John

END 1/1/09 ADDITION


(You heard it here first!

Added later - I'm pretty tired, so I'll write all about this huge discovery in the next day or two. I've already captured all the evidence.

BTW, Dr. Polarik, PHD (lol) was always a lie - Beckwith has a BS, nothing more. Fitting!

Sorry folks, I really want to explode this out there, cause I'm rather proud of myself right now, but I am just too darn sleepy.

John)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Convince me.

Anonymous said...

It will be a huge service for country when someone holds this malicious troublemaker to account for the lies that he has told to tens of thousands of Americans who have trusted his fake credentials and the work load he has caused public officials responding to well-intentioned, but misinformed constituents.

But "Ron Polarik" is not a person; he is a cartoon character, and a cartoon can be conceived by one person, voiced over by another, animated by a third and distributed by many.

Just because an IP address of the individual frequently posting on the Internet under the name "polarik" doesn't match the location of someone you think has done the bulk of the Polarik fraud does not rule someone out.

Malicious individuals can command hundreds of IP addresses belonging to otherwise innocent persons whose computers have been compromised. [See Wikipedia article on "zombie computer".] This is just an example of how IP's are unreliable. One cannot be any more certain of the culprit's IP address, than his academic degree, his name, and certainly his image analysis skills.

Sage said...

I'm looking forward to your information.

Anonymous said...

Everything on this page is complete bullshit.

Visit my site and see for yourself. I run an opposition website that simply archives items from mainstream media sources and responsible conservative blogs.

However, I am delighted that this nutcase thinks I am ther most dangerous person on the Internet, and I am certainly not Dr. Polarik.

Also, there is not a single item on my website from African Press International (API).

This enntire blog is a libel.

Here's my link -- go judge for yourself.

http://www.theobamafile.com/index.htm

Anonymous said...

Polarik has big mouth sometimes. What if somebody sued him for libel and then subpoenaed the Internet records for the IP address and found out who owns it?

Beckwith said...

This guy is no Sluggo -- he's a Namcy!

I still call this site a libel, and I have this as backup:

"The United States Library of Congress has selected The Obama File for inclusion in its historic collections of Internet materials
related to the Presidential Transition during a Time of Crises."

http://www.theobamafile.com/LibraryOfCongress.html

http://www.theobamafile.com/index.htm

But I do appreciate the hits, Nancy . . .

Anonymous said...

I believe Ronald Polarik is a person of Bulgarian ancestry.

SluggoJD said...

Well hiya again Parker...and yes, Polarik is not you, just lives fairly close, old and pathetic like you, lies a lot like you, etc.

But you did write the API hoax about Michele Obama.

That, I have proof of.

Beckwith said...

Re: Well hiya again Parker...and yes, Polarik is not you, just lives fairly close, old and pathetic like you, lies a lot like you, etc.

But you did write the API hoax about Michele Obama.

That, I have proof of.

February 22, 2009 5:21 PM
--------------------------------
Well, NANCY, show us your proof. I call you a liar.

Everyone on the planet knows that the API story came from Norway.

SluggoJD said...

Dude, get a life!

You created the hoax.