Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Bunnytoes, Drkate, and TexasDarlin update coming soon!

Wow, I made some really good discoveries tonight, worthy of an update to my list of top bad guys (and girls).

I now can prove that Bunnytoes of Stormfront.org is also the following:

Cyberella at JTF.org (a Jews against Obama site) and Politico.
TexasPatriot at Beckwith's TheObamaFile forum.
Patriot08 at Free Republic.
Miss Texas at faithfreedom.org forum.
NikiNeilsen at Photobucket.

I'll write this all up soon, including two known IP addresses, and some other stuff...

And it is possible that Bunnytoes is also the notorious drkate, who morphed into DrKate, TexasDarlin's beloved kindred spirit. I had hoped to discover that Bunnytoes was TexasDarlin, and it's still possible I suppose, but one particular discovery points to DrKate instead.

My readers know that I covet the outing of TexasDarlin. She has been a notorious liar ever since she first appeared with that particular name. Someone out there knows who she is. All tips are confidential. More on her soon as well.

SluggoJD@yahoo.com

4 comments:

Sage said...

Don't leave me hanging, dude. What's up? ;-)

G said...

Keep up the good work tracking these skunks and their sockpuppets down! From your post, you promised an eventual update. Hope to see that soon.

SluggoJD said...

I suppose I should do that someday lol. Most of the time, I'm just not in the mood to write about things. Good researcher, but a lousy blogger!

G said...

I hear ya. I barely have enough time to fit in checking my favorite select few blogs and leaving comments now and then...and most of that is fit in by cutting out little things like sleep...LOL!

So, if and when you get to it, you know how to let me know and I promise I'll come and read it all. Keep up the great work and the good fight & I'll see ya around, here or on other sites.