Thursday, July 30, 2009

A message to Dr. Ron Polarik, PHD (lol)

Hi Ron,

I really need to get to bed here, but thought I'd drop you a line first.

I'm really sorry, but it looks like Loren (Barackryphal) has nailed your ass.

I won't go into all the details at this time, because this is Loren's big moment, and he deserves a lot of good mojo for putting it all together.

Independently, I've found much of what I am sure Loren found, in piecing this all together. What I've found so far convinces me that he is probably right - marriage to a Bulgarian two years ago, that IP from Orlando, lots of anti-Obama stuff under a widely-used nickname before July 2008, and more...and it's pretty convincing.

Perhaps you should come clean. Perhaps you should be honest for a change, and get out in front of what is probably coming your way, before you did a deeper hole for yourself with lies and half-truths.

It's your choice.

No comments: