Sunday, January 4, 2009

New stuff

Looks like two well-known hoaxsters are suddenly flaming out at the same time...

Ed Hale has been outed as "Bugs, the world famous Big Foot murderer." See here and here. Hilarious. Someone should turn his ass in for murder.

And Dr. Polarik, PHD (lol) can hardly pay his rent (post 34). PHD, over 25 years blah blah blah, yet with all the education and experience and various other razzle dazzle bullshit, not only does he not own his own home, he has to scrape to pay "his rent."

Stunning.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I just heard of your site from Democratista and Heidi over at The Reulator.

I like your blog already just by virtue of the title and whose on the list!!!

I'll be reading your blog and commenting...OFTEN!! Keep up the good work.

SluggoJD said...

Thanks Test, for the kind words!

I've added a list of sites far better than my own, on the left side, of other sites to check out.

Anonymous said...

Sluggo,

I remember you from Sage's place, as I would pop in from time to time and saw your Beckwith connection. I didn't realize you had your own place.

You're bookmarked. I just love Internet justice.

You were great on yestodemocracy as well against the lying PUMAs (growl)

democratista said...

Hey SluggoJD....

Great to run into you again over at the Regulator. Keep up the good work.

SluggoJD said...

Hey Heidi and Democratista, thanks for coming by!

Anonymous said...

I really feel sorry for Polarik, about his financial problems. If he'll give me his address, I'll send him a check.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sluggo! Just thought I drop by a line to say hello! Hope all is well, and you are still a good boy to your mama.Hope to chat with sometime over at Sage!

Anymore news on API crap?

Your cyber friend,
Grace